User guide RMA & Product Returns Management for Magento
Introduction RMA System
This extension allows the customer can create ask for the return of their purchased products. It helps the admin to manage all RMA request and close this request.
Installing the extension is very easy, you just need to follow this steps.
- First, visit the Magebay website and download the zip file of RMA extension.
- Unzip the extension file, and upload folder app to the root of your magento 2 store
- Unzip the extension file, and upload folder app to the root of your magento 2 store via FTP or Cpanel
- Now connect to your hosting server using SSH and change directory to your Magento install directory and run the following command in command prompt:
php bin/magento module:enable Magebay_Rma
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Default status for new RMA: Example if you set up “Pending Approval” then the default of request RMA is “Pending Approval”
Default owner for new RMA: This field allow Admin set default owner for a new RMA
Allow upload only attachments with extensions: Allow customer upload this file type in new RMA request
Limit of attachments size, Mb: Limit of attachments size that customer upload in RMA request.
Allow to request RMA after order completion, days: The number of days after completion of the order that the customer can generate RMA.
Allow to request RMA if order has status: Status of the orders which allows customer to create RMA request.
This settings section allows the admin defining RMA department such as name, email and return addess
RMA Return Address: This is the default address for return products. Admin can select this address in RMA Request for customers to return products.
RMA Email Notification Settings
This section allows the admin defining templates for the email notifications about reply by the Admin for each RMA request and about reply by the customer.
Rma System Management
- Manage RMA: This page will manage all RMA requests from the customers
- Reasons: Allows the admin to manage the Reasons for RMA items
- Conditions: Allows the admin to manage the Conditions for RMA items
- Resolutions: Allows the admin to manage the Resolutions for RMA items
- Status: Allows the admin to manage the Status for RMA items
- Return Address: Allows the admin to manage the Return Address for RMA items
- Custom Fields: Allows the admin add any custom Fields for RMA items
RMA extension is an add-on of Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module . To use this extension you must have installed first Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.