Magento Marketplace Vendor Vacation module is useful for your Marketplace website. Allow vendors can set vacation mode for their store in their vacation time. Magento Marketplace Seller Vacation is a plugin of Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension. You need installed Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension first, See detail at Magento Multi Vendor
- Displaying a vacation message in Vendor Store: Vendor can set a message and display this message on their store page to tell buyers that they’re on vacation. If they not change message then default vacation message will be used
- Disable button Add To Cart for products: Vendor can disable button Add To Cart for their products, If they don’t want receiving orders from buyer in the vacation time then buyer will can’t add product to cart.
- Vendor can turn on Vacation Mode for their store
- Set the message to display on their storefront section.
- Allow Vendor set the vacation date ( From, To )
- Allow Vendor to disable products on Vacation Mode
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module.To use this module you must have installed first Magebay Marketplace Module.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:flush
Use Guide :
I. Seller configuration
II. Seller Store View
1. Seller Banner
1. Admin can manage seller vacations