Your Magento store into Multi vendor Marketplace
in minutes within the best cost & our quality support service! Fully compatible with Magento 2
$299/ Single Magento Project
Full source code + all addon(s)
30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
Easy to build a Marketplace site with Magento Marketplace Extension
Through 4 steps with lowest cost
1. You have a Magento site
Magento is the best of top popular ecommerce. Free download Magento through live site here.
2. Install Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension
Follow document guide to download and install Marketplace Pro. We can help you do install as free support.
3. Setup the commission and rules
Configuration the commission and rules through admin dashboard. .
4. Promote to vendors and marketing
Popular your marketplace to vendors and customer. You have done a marketplace site!
Magento Marketplace gives enormous features to the vendors
See what your vendors can do to growth up marketplace
An overview page to get all reports and sales for Vendor.
Sales Report Chart
Display the total sales on graphical chart with filter by date, month or year.
Vendor can manage orders by check order status, update tracking info and send email or invoice to their customer.
Vendor can create new product as Administrator do with Simple product, Configurable, Virtual and Downloadable product.
Seller can request withdrawal and withdrawal history will be listed in withdrawal page.
Vendor can check or export the withdrawals history in "Withdrawals" page.
Allow the Customers to send the message to the vendors. Allows customer to inquire on the products or service provided by the seller directly.
Latest comments and reviews
Vendor can get email notification for new comments and reviews from customer.
Public Profile page.
Each Vendor has a public profile page with all product collections, shop banner, vendor logo, description, link to social fan pages and reviews from buyer.
Vendor logo and sign on product details page
Display Vendor information on product details page for buyer to check more information from Vendor.
Magento Marketplace Extension offers powerful backend controls
The most important thing in marketplace that admin and vendor can manage these information
Manage Seller's Order and Payout
Website owner can accumulate all sales order for each seller and payout to seller for every month through payment gateway.
Admin can set up a different commission fee (in %) for each seller.
Manage Seller's Product
Admin can see list of all the products added by Seller. Admin can approved, Deny or edit info for this product.
Manage Sellers Transaction
Facility to manage the complete payment transaction for each seller easily.
FULL SOURCE CODE, FULL ADDons, FREE INSTALLATION
Also these are many greating will be update in future.
You'll get full open source code
The module source code are also not encrypted. You can do customize or add more features with developer team.
One package and get all addons
There are all addons in one package. Free lifetime download if we have new addons in future.
Free installation service
Installation is easy and you can just follow document guide. We can help do instalation for free if it is new with you.
Document guide: Easy to follow
You can download and read document guide before purchase module here.
Additional Add-ons for Magento Marketplace Extension
Purchase Now and Save $564
Paypal Adaptive Payment ($0.00 $199)
Automatically splits the payment between the owner and multi-vendors.
Magento Marketplace Advanced Report ($0.00 $69)
Seller can view Bestsellers, Most Viewed Product reports by month , Week or custom date.
Magento Marketplace Messaging Addon ($0.00 $49)
Allows the Customers to send the message to the vendors.
Magento Marketplace Social Login ($0.00 $49)
Allows customers to login to your site by their social accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn.
Magento Marketplace Advanced Commission ($0.00 $99)
Admin can set up a different commission fee (in %) for each seller or for each products and categories with flexible conditions.
Magento Marketplace Multiple Flat Rate Shipping ($0.00 $99)
Allows Sellers to setup multiple flat rate shipping.
Magento Marketplace Table Rate Shipping ($0.00 $99 - Coming soon)
Allows Sellers to set the table rate shipping for their products. Seller can set the conditions for the table rate shipping of their products. as Weight vs. Destination.
Seller Price Comparison - Multiple Vendors to A Single Product ($0.00 $99 - Coming soon)
Allow display multiple vendors for a single product. Seller can add the same product with different price and stock units.
Magento Marketplace Seller Locator ($0.00 $99 - Coming soon)
Finding seller stores should be effortless than ever by radius or city, zip code...
Magento Marketplace Vendor Vacation ($0.00 $49 - Coming soon)
Allows Vendors can put the shop on vacation and show a notice message on their store/product pages
Introduction Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace
If you know Amazon, Etsy, Alibaba, Ebay system, you must know how effective of this business model. They’re beging a huge success and you know they’re all Marketplace.
Marketplace is a special kind of online store where buyers and sellers are meeting each other in easily way.
By understanding it, Magebay brings to you an effective extension for creating Marketplace on your site: it’s called Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace. It give you many useful function and it is ease to use and manage your Multi Vendor Marketplace.
Features of Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension
- Allow various sellers to register and sell their products.
- Vendor users can register in frontend. He can access his account when super admin will approve that.
- Magento Marketplace script supports four different product types by default. Simple, Virtual, Downloadable and Configurable.
- Vendor can track total income, total payout, orders report, sales report, recent orders and recent comments on seller dashboard.
- Vendors can easily manage and view their own products and inventory.
- Vendors can use a brand name or their store's name to form the base URL for their web pages.
- Vendors will have their own unique storefront allowing them to uniquely brand their storefronts.
- Vendors can add banner, shop logo and custom HTML description.
- Allow Vendor update shipping Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- Separate section for Vendor Profile.
- Allow customers can leave reviews and feedback for sellers.
- marketplace extenssion allow seller can request for withdrawal.
- Admin can set different commission rates for vendors who list their products in your marketplace.
- Live updates on the happenings of the marketplace right from orders to sales and approvals to seller requests.
- Admin can approve or unapprove seller.
- Admin can approve or unapprove seller products.
- Admin can generate suppliers sales report.
- Admin can change the products supplier/owner.
- Admin has a list of all the products added by Seller.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Translation support.
- 100% open source.
- Lifetime free download update.
Magento 2 Marketplace Backend Management
This section provides you configuration details of Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace. It describes how to configuration Magento Multi Vendor, how to manage Sellers Product, Seller’s Sales of it after installing the Multi Vendor Marketplace.
Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Configuration
+ Step 1. To configure the Multi Vendor Extension, tap Market Place then click Configuration menu item.
Or tap Stores then click Configuration menu item. At the Cofiguration page, click on Market Place tab
+ Step 2. Add value for these following data fields as per screenshot
- Enable: To select publish or unpublish the Multi Vendor Marketplace extension
- Admin Email: Add email of administration
- Default Commission in Percentage: Type percentage number to set commission for product selling price.
- Product Type: These selected product types can be added by the seller
- Seller Approval Required: To enable the administrator to appove a seller
- Product Approval Required: To enable the administrator to appove a product
- Product Update Approval Required: To enable the administrator to appove a new product updated.
- Make a Review on only Order Purchase: Select Yes to enable review function on only purchase.
- Seller Policies Enable At Frontend: Select Yes to enable the policies for seller in frontend.
- Allowed Categories For Seller To Add Product: Type the Category Ids for alllowing the category that can add to products.
- Move Product Tax To Seller Account: If you want to move product tax to seller, select Yes.
- Multi-Vendor Landing Page Label: Type the heading for information about Multi-Vendor. This label will be shown in frontend.
- Multi-Vendor Landing Page Button Label: Type the button label. This label will be shown in frontend
- About Multi-Vendor: Type a short description about Multi-Vendor.
- You can view details of seller by clicking on Seller Name from the list.
- You also can view details of product by clicking on Product Name from the list.
- When the sellers add a new product on their store, the product need to be approved. In this section, you can change the status of product.
- You can view the orders list by clicking on "Orders" link from the list.
- You can view and edit the Commission by clicking on "Commission" link.
- You also can view the seller details information.
- You can view or edit Seller information by clicking on Payment Method or click on Editlink from the list.
- You can also change the status of Payment Method.
- You can add new Payment Method by clicking on button Add New Payment Method.
- Name: Type the name of payment method.
- Fee: Type the fee when vendors withdraw.
- Min Amount: Type the minimum amount when vendors send withdrawals request.
- Max Amount: Type the maximum amount when vendors want to withdraw.
- Show Email Account: Select Yes if you want to display the Email Account.
- Show Additional Information: Select if you want to show the Additional Information.
- Status: Select to enable/ disable payment method.
- You can view Transaction information by clicking on View Transactionbutton from the list.
- There are Completed, Canceled and Pending status of Withdrawals. Each a withdraw request, it needs to be processed by admin. Administrator only processes the withdrawals that have status is Pending.
- Can view the order details and edit information, process the order.
- Easy to search the order by Order ID, by Date, by Order Status.
- Can view the product details from order.
Magento Marketplace Manage Seller's Product
When sellers add products in the frontend, the products will be managed in this section.
As you can see in the figure above, the Seller’s Product list manage the product of seller. It displays Image, Seller Name, Product ID, Product Name, Price, Quantity, Status.
Magento Marketplace Manage Seller
This section to manage the sellers. When the sellers are registered an account, the seller needs to be approved. In this section, admin can change the status of seller
The Sellerlist manage the seller’s information. It displays Seller ID, Seller Name, Seller Email, Phone, Zip, Country, State/ Province, Status.
You can view details of seller by clicking on Seller Name from the list or click on "View" link
The admin can set the commission in percentage for each seller.
Magento Marketplace Manage Seller's Sales
In the Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension, you are ease to manage the sales of Sellers.
In backend of Magento Vendor Marketplace, go to Market Place >> Manage Seller’s Sales
As you can see in the figure above, the Seller’s Sales list displays the Sales of Sellers. It displays Seller Name, Seller Email, Commission percentage, Total Sales, Total Commission, Amount Remain, Amount Received, Order.
Magento Marketplace Manage Review and Rating
This section is to manage the Reviews & Ratings of Seller in Marketplace
In backend system, go to Market Place >> Manage Reviews & Ratings
As you can see in the figure above, the Reviews & Ratinsg list displays Seller Name, Price Rating, Value Rating, Quality Rating, Summary, Review, Status.
You can also change the status of Reviews & Ratings
Magento Marketplace Manage Payment Method
One of the most important function for Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension is manage Payment Method. Our extension is ease to manage the payment method.
In backend system, go to Market Place >> Manage Payment Method
As you can see in the figure above, the Payment Method list displays Payment Method Name, Fee, Description, Min Amount, Max Amount, Status.
To add a new Payment Method.
Step 1: From the list, click on button Add New Payment Method.
Step 2: System navigates user to Add New Payment Method page.Do the following:
Step 3: Change the value you want to modify.
Step 4: Click Save button to save the information.
Magento Marketplace Manage Withdrawals
This section is to manage the manage Withdrawals in Multi Vendor Marketplace
In backend system, go to Market Place >> Manage Withdrawals
As you can see in the figure above, the Withdrawals list displays Seller ID, Seller Name, Amount of Withdrawals, Status.
To change the status of transaction:
With transaction has status is Pending, you can process the transaction.
Step 1: From the list, click on View Transaction button.
Step 2: System opens a dialog box that displays the transaction details.
Step 3:Click Reject if you want to reject the withdrawal request. Or click Complete Withdrawal if you want to complete transaction.
Step 4: Click button Submit to change the status.
Magento Marketplace Vendor Sign-Up
To use the Multi Vendor Marketplace as a vendor, the first step is register an account.
Step 1: From header, click Create an Account link
Step 2: System navigates user to Create Account page. Fill in data for user account. If you want to use as Vendor/ Seller, check the checkbox Do you want to become Vendor/ Seller
Step 3: System will show the form to complete the information for Vendor/ Seller like Shop Name, Contact Number, Shop URL.
Step 4: Finish the required fields.
Step 5: Click Save button to create an account as Vendor / Seller.
Magento Marketplace - Seller Dashboard
After signing in, seller will view the Seller Account Management.
Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace - Seller Profile
The seller can add their info as Shop title, Address, Company Banner, Company Logo, Policy details, social links, contact number etc.
Magento Marketplace - Create New Product
Now, to start selling on your store you must start to add new product in Multi Vendor Marketplace system.
There are 4 types of product: Simple, Downloadable, Virtual and Configurable Product.
After choosing 1 of 4 types of product, you will fill in data to add a new product. It is a basically knowledge about Magento Products. You are ease to add product.
Magento Marketplace - My Orders
When customer buys products on your store, the orders will be managed in this section.
This section help vendor in management orders:
click on Order ID link To view the order details and edit information
To update Shipping, click on Update Shipping button. System will show a form to update like Carrier, Title of Shipping, Number of Shipping, Shipment Comments
Magento Marketplace - Withdrawals
The Withdrawals section will show you the withdrawal request list and withdrawals history.
You can view withdrawal history in the list below.
Magento Marketplace - Messages
When customer send the message to seller about product, orders, the messages will be managed in this section.
As you can see in the list, vendor can view the date that message is sent, the sender name, the subject of message and the last message content. Vendor can view and send a reply to customer also.
To view and send a reply to customer, click on View link. System will navigate vendor to Message Details page.
Magento Marketplace Advanced Report
Advanced Reports extension generates sales revenue report, units sold, earn amount , number views for each product.
Seller info on product details page
Display Vendor information on product details page for buyer to check more information from Vendor.
Magento2 Marketplace Multi Vendor Module Support
If you have any questions about Magento2 Marketplace Extension please don't hesitate to contact us directly over email (email@example.com) or use our contact form.