Seller Membership plug-in helps you create different membership packages with different fees and benefits. After paying the membership fee, seller will be assigned to a seller group. Each seller group will has it own commission and permission. Marketplace Seller MemberShip is a plugin of Magento Marketplace Extension. To use this plugin you must installed Marketplace Multi Vendor first: Magento Multi Vendor
- Admin can create new Membership package
- Admin can assign membership package for specific vendor
- Admin can limit number products upload to Marketplace for each Seller
- Vendor can buy Membership package to join to Vip goups
- Vendor / Seller can join to Vip groups to get more benefits
- Admin can set specific categories for each Membership package.
- Admin can set images, descriptions, price for each membership package
- Admin or Seller can get email notify for action.
- Fully responsive and user-friendly interface.
- Support multi website and multi language.
- 100% Open source, follows Magento Code Architecture, easy to customize.
- Easy to installing and configure.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module .To use this module you must have installed first Magebay Marketplace Module.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:flush
Use Guide :
I. Seller configuration
1. Admin can manage MemberShip Packets
Manage Seller MemberShip
1. Admin can manage Seller MemberShip