Magento Marketplace Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) System
Magento Marketplace Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) System allow Customers, Vendors and Admin can manage return, exchanges or refund directly from your marketplace.
Magento Marketplace Product Attribute Options Management is a plugin of Magebay Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension, so you need installed this module first to used. See more detail on Magento Multi Vendor
If your website does not include the Multi-Vendor module then you can use Magento RMA Extension
Highlight features of Magento RMA System Extension
- Customers can submit requests for RMAs on customer dashboard.
- Customers can manage all their RMA requests
- Allow Customer can create RMA for any products in their orders
- Customer discuss with Vendors and Admin via message systems
- Customer can attach images of products on rma request
- Customer can get email notify for each RMA status chagne by Vendor or Admin
Features for Vendors
- Vendor can manage all RMA request from their customers
- Vendor can send messsage for customer on detail RMA page.
- Vendor can change status for each RMA request.
- Allow vendor filter or search RMA request via order id, customer email, customer name.
- Vendor can refund for orders
- Vendor can exchange other product for customer
Features for Store administration
- Support all kind of products like simple, download, virtual, configurable etc.
- Admin can create new RMA request throught the backend magento.
- Admin can manage all RMA requests on marketplace, Edit or update all infor of RMA request.
- Allow manage Status, Reason, Condition on RMA System
- Enable/Disable all features of extension throught settings in backend.
- 100% open source, not encrypted code. easy to customize to fit with your requirement
- Easy to install and configure
- Include responsive design
- Support Multi Store, Multi Language
- User-Friendly interface
>>> READ MORE: Magento Marketplace Vendor Attribute Options Management