Magento Magento Marketplace Seller Price Comparison Plugin allow Multiple Seller can sell on single product. Each vendor can have different price, qty and short description. When customers view detail the product. He can see the seller list of this product. Consumers compared the product information of seller such as price, support, warranty etc then they can decide buy product from a seller.
Magento Magento Marketplace Seller Price Comparison is a plugin of Magento Multi Vendor. You need installed this module first to used Seller Price Comparison plugin
- Seller can sell exits product from Marketplace
- Seller can set different price, qty, short description, Images
- Show list seller sell this products
- Allow display multiple vendors for a single product
- Compatible any other plugin of Multi Vendor Marketplace extension
You can imagine the functions of this module with the functionality in the amazon marketplace. Vendor can find exists product to sell it, they need enter some info about this product like images, short description, price and qty. Then their info will display on products detail. Then their information will be displayed in the product details along with the other sellers. They can buy the product from the seller they like. The customer can evaluate the product from many sellers, based on price, reviews and ratings, warranty and more other information.
- Easy to installing and configure.
- 100% Open source, follows Magento Code Architecture. Easy to customize
- User-friendly interface.
- Include responsive design, looking good on all devices ( Mobile, Tablet )
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module .To use this module you must have installed first Magebay Marketplace Module.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory.
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:flush